He loves someone else.

–2 votes
asked Feb 2, 2016 in Family & Relationships by Whatever13 (190 points)
I have feeling for my best friend but he doesn't love me like that and has a gf. Me and him got sexually because he asked and I said yes but then he called the sexually part out and said he can't do it with someone he doesn't love. Which hurt really bad. And before people go crazy him and his gf was on break. He still wants to be friends but I don't know if I can he is always talking about her and it's annoying I am happy for him but I just don't think I can stay friends with him. It just hurts so much. What should I do?

3 Answers

0 votes
answered Mar 3, 2016 by IopBrain (1,160 points)
Tell him hoe you feel and that you need a break from him to let your feelings clear up. Stop talking to him for a little while and have a day out with your friends. A whiel meaning as long as you need. Check out other people, have dun and forget him for the time being to really clear yourself of any such feelings. Hope you feel better.
0 votes
answered Sep 25, 2016 by Liz (640 points)
You need to clear you mind on some things about your relationship.If it hurts you that much tell him how you feel and if he doesn't understand tell him that you need a little break on your friendship. If its still hurting you then try to make a new friend because your friendship shouldn't consist of you being hurt and him not understanding
0 votes
answered Apr 10, 2017 by Lifehard (400 points)
I loved someone who don't have the same feeling for me and when he comes and stay with like friend I feel very painful so I think you should tell him that your friendship annoying you and that it's hurt you and I think the best solution is to take break like I did and make new friends

3,774 questions

3,888 answers


71,659 users