What is it called when some1 calls u and like lets out what makes them mad an there feelings an they do this recently whats it called that theyre doing. Like i would say they call me and __ to me

0 votes
asked Mar 3, 2016 in Social Science by Trevor36 (210 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
answered Mar 3, 2016 by IopBrain (1,160 points)
It's called 'venting'. If it sounds like a lot of complaining then it is, but is also venting. Getting a load off your chest is healthy. Venting helps a lot of people if they are keeping things bottled up or have a lot going on.
commented Mar 8, 2016 by Trevor36 (210 points)
Thank you! That's exactly what I couldn't remember haha!!

3,685 questions

3,881 answers


61,756 users