Information Collection and Use
Ask Me may collect and ask you for personally identifiable information when you visit or use our website, including username, email address, password. We may use this information for several purposes to:
- improve the content you see,
- fulfill your requests for certain services and information,
- contact you,
- audit, research and analyze our website and portals and the services that we provide,
- ensure the technical functioning of our website and portals,
- develop new services and information.
Your saved password is processed via multiple-MD5 algorithm at Ask Me, and we will not store the plain text of your password.
Ask Me uses third-party hosting service. Therefore, any information you submit on our website will be stored (if neccessary) on a computer server maintained by this third-party host.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Ask Me will not release your information(username, email address, password) to any third-party by default. We need to share your information only if:
- it’s requested by legal process, court orders or subpoenas,
- you violate our Terms of Service, and we need to take action to protect the rights of other users or Ask Me,
- the information recipient works on behalf of Ask Me.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to Ask Me sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the Web Analytics cookie for analysis of data by visiting Opt-Out Page.