Terms of Service
By using Ask Me, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service).
- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are allowed to have only one personal user account.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users.
- You may not use the Ask Me service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the Ask Me service.
- Ask Me is intended for personal use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of Ask Me are at your own risk.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Ask Me or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Ask Me.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or advertisements to Ask Me or any of its members ('Spam').
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Ask Me, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of Ask Me. Use of this service is at your own risk.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Ask Me account. While Ask Me prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Ask Me cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Ask Me service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Ask Me service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you via an appropriate method. What is a 'material change' is at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- This site is a resource for those sharing their contents with the public. We reserve the right to remove off-topic contents.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you provide/upload or contribute to the Ask Me service.